The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Tuesday, January 11, 2022 Vancouver Canucks @ Florida Panthers at 4:00 pm on  SNP TV and SNP650 Radio

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Starting to see why.

Don’t get me wrong they’re a very solid team. But when the calls are one sided it’s just one more thing the road team has to overcome.

Yup.

All four goals have rooted from two missed calls. The stripes are blatantly bad in this one.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

I would go back to Pearson with Miller-Boeser and Podz with EP.

Pearson-Miller-Boeser played very well before.

With how fast the Panthers pressure the puck carrier, you need to move the puck quick. But Podz doesn't seem to know where Miller and Boeser are when he gets the puck so he delays and corners himself.

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I can’t with you. You just throw attacks out because you can’t have a grownup response but whatever I am done responding to you anyways.

Stawns played major junior or some $&!# so no one knows more about hockey. Sorry, just the way it is. 

• Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Needed that Ottawa game as a tune up to shake off the rust.

Too many practices not enough games. They get a pass from me on this one.

Very true. I hate long layoffs. Bad for the whole team. At least they were trying really hard. I do think they have a ways to go to compete with these elite teams but by no means have they been blown out. Just missed assignments.

2 minutes ago, grandmaster said:

I’m so annoyed. This long break killed our momentum. We look rustier than the damn Titanic :picard:

Titanic was brand new on its maden voyage.  Perhaps you are referring to the wreckage in the bottom of the Atlantic. 

That said, nux had chances but can't finish like Fla can.