The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks at Lightning, Thurs. Jan.13th @ 4pm, SNET Pacific, SN650

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

Just now, EmilyM said:

Do you just sit around waiting for Demko to play subpar? You're awwwwfully quiet about his performance the majority of the time he's playing lights out.

We lose when Demko is bad.  We win when he’s at least equal to his opposite.  He’s costing us. 

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

How about Demko plays better?  Our guys are playing fine.  We are losing the goalie matchup.  Two in a row now.  

I don't think there's a goalie anywhere in the world that would stop the Stamkos pp goal.

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

We lose when Demko is bad.  We win when he’s at least equal to his opposite.  He’s costing us. 

Also heard that we win games when we outscore the opposition.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 2

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

I really don't know what's going to become of this team if Petey busts.  Do they just start over?

It’s more than just some regular slump. You know it’s bad when we get excited If he is at least attempting shots. We badly need some superstars on this team. We really don’t have one except for Hughes and Demko. I don’t really consider Miller a superstar, do you guys?

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

he keeps the score low and he cant score goals and play goal also. our issue is we dont score. and our D is not strong enough to help prevent good scoring chances. Our goaltending is good.