The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Panthers at Canucks, Fri. Jan.21st @ 7pm, SNET Pacific, SN650

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

9 minutes ago, Alflives said:

With dr. Bonnie announcing today that persons with no symptoms can go to work, why are any of our guys (unless symptomatic) not playing?  

It's changing.  Within a few weeks the NHL won't test unless symptoms exist and in society we will all start turning the page - I hope.  I hope people will have the courage to follow what the medical authorities say and not continue to panic and worry as Bonnie opens things up.

We are in a transition out of a pandemic to an endemic stage so people need to support this and realize that we need some courage here to start to change things for the better. What you believe impacts those around you so start to look for guidance that moving to an endemic means opening some things up.

33 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

It will be interesting to see how this covid riddled lineup will play tonight. Martin will make his 1st start as a Canuck. Dries is playing his 1st as well I believe. We still have Petey, Boeser, Bo and kids like Podz and Hogz in the lineup so we still have a legitimate shot of winning tonight. Plus we are back home so let’s see how things work out. GCG!

Is Bo playing from the USA? Cause thats where he currently is, as per my understanding