The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Florida Panthers at Vancouver Canucks | Jan. 21, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, DeNiro said:

Pettersson trip?

I don’t know what home team in the league doesn’t get that call. Unbelievable show of bias by the refs.

No Ekblad on Lammiko with just under 3 minutes left in OT. Ekblad changes his direction to set a pick on Lammiko which actually opened up a shot for Lundell but he missed the net. 

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Devron said:

5-1 Panthers if this team didn’t come together,  play their hearts out, and play as a team. Then I see comments like this LOL. 9 outta 10 times  this should be a lose. Crap we had one guy that actually consistently played Center this year. One Center 

Right on. I’m astounded that the team came together and gutted out the one point. The effort was there and that’s all you can ask for given the circumstances.

Trying to hang this loss on Bruce or the players is just unbelievable. :frantic:

• Vintage 2

4 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

Right on. I’m astounded that the team came together and gutted out the one point. The effort was there and that’s all you can ask for given the circumstances.

Trying to hang this loss on Bruce or the players is just unbelievable. :frantic:

Great work Canucks depth. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1