The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Edmonton Oilers at Vancouver Canucks | Jan. 25, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, 1-d said:

Koskinen was unsettled and leaking rebounds left and right all night long. Nucks didn't push hard enough for that 3rd goal and it came back to bite them in the rear.

And even though Petey scored his signature goal tonight, he still lost the puck and whipped on passes way too often. His overall game is still nowhere near where it needs to be.

I agree on Petey. He just doesn’t look hungry or like he can do what he needs to be a difference. I just think this year is garbage for him. I am already looking forward to next year.

This is waht you get after 8 years of fiddling around by Jim Benning.    Now we can ALL SEE what terrible shape he left this team in after almost a decade at the helm.   Thank god he's finally gone with green.     

Jim Rutherford will begin untangling this mess of a team in a few more weeks.  Lots of work ahead!

• Huggy Bear 2

Just now, NUCKER67 said:

I despise that cheater McDavid more than Marchand. 

The whole team is like that, it’s amazing really. I guess mcdiver is the captain. Koskinen or Smith get touched they snap their heads back. Nurse is constantly faking high sticks. 

It’s a team full of losers 

Just now, hammertime said:

ur out to lunch. 

So that first goal he let in wasn’t a killer?

That changed the entire momentum of the game… Demko doesn’t let that goal in.

The team was deflated after that and the refs took care of the rest.

20 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

Enough with the moral victories. This team is meddling in mediocrity after rebuilding for nearly a decade. 

Horvat.........faceoffs/boards

Garland........energy/non stop motor

Pearson........boards

Demko..........The wall

Edited by J.I.A.H.N

Just now, the_impersonator13 said:

I hate when Benning signed guys and said "he's got a lot of offensive upside" - lol 

The 2nd worse GM in Canucks History - bar none!   Can't believe there were actually human beings out there, that actually supported that guy!

Wonder where they all went????????

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sedintwinpowersactivate said:

Couldn’t win any board battles.  Spencer was amazing except that 1st goal.  Unfortunately that’s what got the Coilers going.

This version of the team will never win board battles.. They're &^@#ing tiny.