The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Winnipeg Jets | Jan. 27, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, -DLC- said:

pleeease

He IS a prime asset.

100%. I love Bo. My favourite player honestly but Miller is the heart and soul of this team. Take him away and we may as well start from scratch. I honestly don’t know if I’ll sit around and go through that. I think we are close we need more players but it doesn’t have to be Miller. No way 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Hmmm, maybe give Halak another 4 weeks? A month or two?  You know, just to make sure he’s fit to play… :towel:

The amount of solid goalies this team seems to generate is quite remarkable.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Devron said:

100%. I love Bo. My favourite player honestly but Miller is the heart and soul of this team. Take him away and we may as well start from scratch. I honestly don’t know if I’ll sit around and go through that. I think we are close we need more players but it doesn’t have to be Miller. No way 

If people want JR to trade a core player it may be BO not Miller.  

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I always gloss over the most obvious players worthy of praise, in this case Miller and Demko.  

I really liked all of our d-men in tonight's game.  Quinn was spectacular again, Myers and OEL did great on the PK and at 5 on 5.  They also set up two goals (OEL to Boeser to Miller, Myers cross ice to Boeser) to put the game out of reach.  

Schenn was solid all around.  Hunt didn't make any mistakes and was good defensively in our own end.  

Great job of battling by the 5 d-men after Poolman went down. 

Demko ran the show in front of his telly.... :)

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Attila Umbrus said:

Right now there is no player available that gives us everything JT does. You can get 4 players back, one that hits, one that scores, one that sets up plays and one that wins face offs…and you couldn’t tell me it’s worth it. This guy is all that wrapped into one. 

He’s CORE

MILLER, HORVAT, PETTERSSON, BOESER, HUGHES, OEL, DEMKO

Anyone else to be are definitely playing super well. But they are not the core. In the case of Podkolzin, not part of the core yet. 

Edited by Me_
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Odd. said:

If we trade Miller we aren’t making the playoffs for the next 3 years :lol:

Not even close.

And he's EXACTLY the kind of player you need when you do get there.  He plays an intense, "hard to play against" game.

• Vintage 4

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

If people want JR to trade a core player it may be BO not Miller.  

Maybe. I don’t even know why we HAVE to or WANT to Lol. I’ll keep Saying it. I thought we had a good team here from the start of the season. Green sucked it out of them. Now Bruce is here and looky looky. Still a lot of doubt around here. I don’t feel the same 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1