The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday, February 17, 2022 Vancouver Canucks (22-21-6) @ San Jose Sharks (22-21-4) 7:30pm (Don't be a) SAP Center SNPTV and 650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

10 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

Haha, knew it. People slamming all over Brock and....

boom

I've come to the conclusion that this fanbase needs negativity to survive. From Benning to TG, to trade Hughes, then Petey and now back to Brock again with a dash of anyone over 25 needs to be moved and let's not forget everyone's favorite whipping boys Myers and Pearson.

You know its pathetic when agents literally have said players don't want to be here for this very reason. Sadly the worst fanbase in the NHL and that's saying something.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, khay said:

Refs?

Seemed like they missed an obvious hook on Myers.

I also think that Boeser sold his penalty and the Canucks got away with a couple.  Potato, potato.  I'd love to have this reffing every day of the week rather than risking having the $&!#show of the game against Calgary again.

1 minute ago, Me_ said:

Chiason has been excellent for what he is. 

Well utilized by Boudreau.

Least of our concerns. 

We could have E r i k s s o n…

Chiasson over MacEwen was a mistake we need someone who can take on the bigger greasy players. 

2 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Chiasson over MacEwen was a mistake we need someone who can take on the bigger greasy players. 

Hell I’d take MacEwen over Dickinson any day. 

• Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 2

4 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Honestly, Chiasson has been excellent. Trusted by the coach in very key moments of many games where the game is one the line.

Least of our worry is Chiasson. 

Halak on the other hand, when we have Martin, no brainer.

Edited by Me_