The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Mondray Flebruarry 21, 22: Sea-Addled Squids (51-16-31-4=36) @ Vancabularry Canucks-better-win-this-gimme-game-or-elses (51-23-22-6=52) 7:00 Our Time SN TV AM650

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

33 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

Yeah, I agree. 

Hogz has to blow somebody up. 

Some big duffus; just ruin him. 

And score. 

He's got it in him.  He's a tough little nut.

After that, he'll find a lot more open ice and light it up!

Get that pretty face greasy Hoagie!

And, if you take a penalty, make it count; like, make it worth it; not some cheezy lazy hook or some rot; somebody gotta get a hurt ree-al bad.

While I'm ranting, Podz has gotta drop 'em next time somebody cheapshots him or a teammate nearby - get in there - throw those big mitts.

Dinosaur out.

Hogz gone wild. I like it.

07DE6C31-CA84-4331-8387-B5901609C1FA.gif

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

Somebody posted the PP2 lineup earlier, but I was too busy out in my garden to post a comment. I really hope that’s not accurate. Dickinson? Oh Brucie Boudreau…. *facepalm*

It’s not about the personnel anymore.

It 100% comes down to strategy. They keep trying to look for perfect one timers or cross ice passes.

I said it before but if I was the coach I’d be telling them to try and get three shots a powerplay. Don’t worry if it’s a great scoring chance just put the puck on net. 

Until this team gets back to the basics there’s no way they should be trying some of these no look passes or cross ice passes through traffic.

Edited by DeNiro
  • Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, Snake Doctor said:

After what we saw on Saturday, I sure hope they come out of the gate stronger

Full 60 is what they really need.

We saw them come out of the gates strong against the Leafs and then collapse the rest of the game.

Get the first goal and don’t look back. Go for two then three. Keep their foot on the gas the whole game.

34 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

Somebody posted the PP2 lineup earlier, but I was too busy out in my garden to post a comment. I really hope that’s not accurate. Dickinson? Oh Brucie Boudreau…. *facepalm*

In 6 years at Dallas Dickinson only had 1 PPG which suggests he either wasn't on the PP or, if he was, he was totally ineffective. However in the time he was there he was averaging about a point every 3 games, but since he moved here he is down to a point approximately every 8 games.  It doesn't bode well.

2 minutes ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

In 6 years at Dallas Dickinson only had 1 PPG which suggests he either wasn't on the PP or, if he was, he was totally ineffective. However in the time he was there he was averaging about a point every 3 games, but since he moved here he is down to a point approximately every 8 games.  It doesn't bode well.

TOR 0 - MTL 4 no make that 5. :towel:

• Haha 1