The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Monday Feb 28 Vancouver Canucks (26-22-6) @ New Jersey Devils (18-29-5) 4:30 (our time) Prudential Center SNP TV & AM650

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

Just now, Devron said:

Get him outta the net man 

We all knew this was going to be an ugly loss.  Leave him in there to take his lumps.  Demko needs rest.  Embarrassing for our players though, to have this kind of net minding.  Send Halak down and bring up Martin.  

• Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

6 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Team played much better/scared in front of Martin defensively. Halak they play like it’s Demko and hang him dry night after night. It’s embarrassing. 

You got an excuse for that 4th goal as well? Halak trying to play goal from inside the net 

Just now, Alflives said:

We all knew this was going to be an ugly loss.  Leave him in there to take his lumps.  Demko needs rest.  Embarrassing for our players though, to have this kind of net minding.  Send Halak down and bring up Martin.  

This the first time I’ve seen you make a sensible goalie take.

Just now, Alflives said:

I wish we could NMC prevents us from doing that. This is the worst goaltending I’ve seen in years