The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Monday Feb 28 Vancouver Canucks (26-22-6) @ New Jersey Devils (18-29-5) 4:30 (our time) Prudential Center SNP TV & AM650

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

Just now, J-23 said:

We probably still in this game if that’s the case.

&^@#. So frustrating.

Didn’t even have a chance tonight.

Huge opportunity again to move right within striking distance of a playoff spot and we get lit up.

We should have called up Martin and put Halak up in the press box. We just can’t win with him.

• Huggy Bear 1

2 minutes ago, viking mama said:

Martin has long since earned the right to be backing up a starter like Demmer.

A Cinderella story! 

Really want to see if the magic is still with him. 

I don’t disagree but we have to find a place for Halak to play first. 

Just now, nergish said:

Yikes, Halak’s game fell off a cliff. Solid career, but methinks he’s aged out. 

Meh he isn't use to long stretches of not playing. Only his 2nd game in February and tomorrow's March.

Signed with the wrong type of team. Probably should have signed with a team that would play him more as the Canucks are gonna have to ride Demko hard for a playoff chance.

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

Of the six, he didn't really have a chance on 4 of them.  The defence was garbage in front of him.  He needs to make big saves, sure, but leaving out to dry the way the dcorps did is awful.  

You're an idiot if you think he should have let in more than 2.  2 were okay ones, 2 were softies, and 2 shouldn't have even existed they were so disgustingly awful I'd probably rather stick my foot in a smearing pile of $&!#.

3 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

We've played what, 6 games in a &^@#ing month? Demko would be fine in back to back. This is on Boudreau 

I like Boudreau and supported starting halak, but why in the absolute heck did halak start the second? 

Same with last time (against islanders) waited way too long to give him the hook. 

Same game, same team and DEMKO came in and let in 1 goal? If you pull halal after 3 there is still hope

1 minute ago, *Buzzsaw* said:

I guess we aren't going to be able to trade Halak... his value just went to zero.

Time to waive him... and bring Spencer Martin up.

Team can't afford to throw away games just because Halak is the starter.

not sure it went up that much

• Cheers 1