The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Monday Feb 28 Vancouver Canucks (26-22-6) @ New Jersey Devils (18-29-5) 4:30 (our time) Prudential Center SNP TV & AM650

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

Just now, CanucksCountry said:

2 starts 2 times he hasn't finished the game there is no way you can defend this, we could have an ahl defense and an average back up is going to make more saves than this

Keep telling yourself that. 

Just now, ktcy2 said:

What is the process involved to have Martin as our backup? I am asking just because of the halak no movement clause bs 

We could technically carry him by having one less player but you don’t wanna practice with 3 goalies and leaves us vulnerable if injuries happen to skaters. We just have to wait out the season 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, ktcy2 said:

What is the process involved to have Martin as our backup? I am asking just because of the halak no movement clause bs 

We could call Martin up and send down a fwd or dman. Or we would have to trade him if he was willing to waive his NMC. 

Just now, Chris12345 said:

How's the essay go?

It went good. I wrote how wonderful I was and then I had to write about the not so good points about myself.  I finished it yesterday, read it a bunch of times, and submitted it.  

Gosh this Canucks game is so boring.  I ate chocolate instead to perk me up.  It's the Dove chocolates with the inspiring messages.

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

This a different game even if you bring Demko in after the 4th goal, which should have happened.

100%.

Team believes they can get back in it at 4-1.

Leaving Halak in just made them think okay when’s the next one going in?

• Huggy Bear 2