The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Fried-eh Mar 11 Washington @ Vancouver 7:00 SNPTV & 650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

13 minutes ago, RWJC said:

Eichel said give him 10 games and then judge. He has missed a whole lot of time, but man, I hope he is a curse to VGK. 

oh, a heads up, Patches may be headed for IR again…if he hits LTIR until playoffs, I’d expect them to load up by deadline. 

Vegas' cap circumvention plan using LTIR is blowing up big time in their face. I don't think they have much currency left to load up at the deadline, but who knows what other tricks they're are trying to pull. 

I just keep my fingers crossed Allvin and the chipmunks don't trade anyone to the godforsaken team, no matter how good the return is.

Patches and Stone sounds like they can make a nice garden together btw.

Edited by 1-d

1 minute ago, 1-d said:

Vegas' cap circumvention plan using LTIR is blowing up big time in their face. I don't think they have much currency left to load up at the deadline, but who knows what other tricks they're are trying to pull. 

I just keep my fingers crossed Allvin and the chipmunks don't trade anyone to the godforsaken team, no matter how good the return is.

They may have Lehrer out for a bit already. Now Patches. Only caveat is they havent been playing well and it’s reflecting in the standings.