The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Flames @ Canucks l Saturday, March 19/22 l 7:00 pm PT - GO CANUCKS

Rate this topic

-DLC-

2 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

I agree. The original conversation is that Podkolzin was untouchable, by the way. I proposed that with a good return he should be tradeable. 

However like you said his value is low at the moment. But it's not low because he can't ever get ice time. It's low because he hasn't met expectations. 

Similar to other prospects we've had and kept on top long before any team was willing to take a risk on them ala Juolevi or Virtanen. 

Here’s his career stat line. You’ve run out of patience already? Did you previously know the kind of player he was expected to be?

Career
GP G A P +/-
59 10 6 16

His best projection was Horvat’s career numbers. Give him some time…

Edited by RWJC

7 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

They have good players, but Tkachuk, Monahan, Gaudreau ect sure as hell aren't real men.

I just realized we're also playing against a backup goalie.  Good grief.  We suck.

4 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I think the is the best thing that could happen to the Canucks. The management gets a clearer picture going into the deadline. 

Sad but true. This game should give management leeway to make the moves they have probably been contemplating. But have been hesitant up till now. 

• Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Where is that "I Told You So" thread?  

Blow it up JR.  Cap space, and draft picks.  That's all we want in return for trades.  

I’m tired of “blowing it up”! Was sick when JB blew up the core after the bubble run. 

Some of these players that you mention are entering their prime. I want to knock on the play-off door,..next year or the year after that. 

So much parity in this league - just get in ‘em, stay health & get some depth on the farm & but don’t piss-off your veterans players, RFAs or future FAs, like JB did with all of his non-or-miscommunications. This is a great city for players & families, now get this D-corps the help it needs and a legit back-up goalie who is also on the rise & not in decline.