The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Flames @ Canucks l Saturday, March 19/22 l 7:00 pm PT - GO CANUCKS

Rate this topic

-DLC-

Just now, DefCon1 said:

is that the 100 breakaway Larsson gave to Flames in this game?? 

Thanks for that parting gift benning. six more years at 7 per.  That's exactly what happens when the owner thinks his club is close to winning and really they need to rebuild.  

Just now, KelownaCanucksFan said:

Well, management wanted to see what kind of team they had and this homestand would dictate that, time for the trades and remaking of the roster, to slow, not enough size or toughness (both physical and mental)

Yup as much as it sucks, this homestand showed where we are at. 

Time to make some moves and sell. 

• Upvote 1

Sigh...  Well at least we've all enjoyed the "Bruce! there he is!" moment!! 

I just hope the team will make some smart decisions on TDL day and in offseason...  Really sucks balls to be seeing a lot of Chiasson and Petan rest of the uneventful season!! 

I believe the key mistake was the Dickinson acquisition!! He simply wasn't the effective 3C we were so hoping for and we had to break up the lotto line and overall offense suffered... We are still the same 2-line club for any real production!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Apricot said:

Listen, I'm all for woman in the press box but not Cassie, I can't stand her for the life of me. 

She’s a worse homer than garret the difference is they usually don’t put Garett on national broadcasts