The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Flames @ Canucks l Saturday, March 19/22 l 7:00 pm PT - GO CANUCKS

Rate this topic

-DLC-

Just now, Jack Fig said:

He can't stick in the league. A cup-of-coffee player. 

Perhaps so. I’m not a fan of his, but for whatever reasons he’s still getting the call up and has played 138 NHL games thus far.

agreed though, at best, he’s a great farm team asset 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Beary Sweet said:

We ran into a team tonight that we want to become just like in the near future. Maybe this shows that we should be sellers. Trade Boeser, Miller, Myers, Schenn, etc and get younger players, high draft picks 

I rather become like Tampa though or Florida

Just now, AnotherCanucksFan said:

No way they are trading JT Miller on Monday, regardless of whether they make the playoffs.

This would be a huge mistake not to trade him. We can use this time to regroup the team, reassess our assets, and make the playoffs next year if we are so lucky.

• Cheers 1

I guess we can’t really sit everyone out next game pending trades…   But we should consider it for some of them.

I hope there are still dance partners with assets looming to load up.  I don’t want new management coming in and “running out of time”

1 minute ago, DefCon1 said:

Drmko is so tired carrying this crap D on his shoulder. Our D doesnt do anything. Worst D in NHL

Hughes is good, OEL isn't moveable, Hamonic is an okay non-liability defenseman.

The other 3 spots have to be revamped.

Ship out Myers, Schenn should be our 7th defenseman, Hunt should be our 8th. 

We need 2 top-4 defensive defensemen, and a bottom pairing left shot (maybe Rathbone if he's paired with Hamonic, with some sheltered minutes?)

• Thanks 1