The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Canucks interested in Travis Dermott

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

Ewww gross.

As much as I’m excited to see the moves JR and PA make, I’m also worried at what type of players they put value on.

Like are Dermott and Liljegren the type of D men that they covet or is that just Leafs noise?

• Vintage 2

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

As much as I’m excited to see the moves JR and PA make, I’m also worried at what type of players they put value on.

Like are Dermott and Liljegren the type of D men that they covet or is that just Leafs noise?

I'd say 95% Leafs noise.  They think everyone covets their scraps.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Laffer noise is a good way of putting it. Put on ignore. 

Just now, rekker said:

Saw this coming once you string some rumors together. Something involving Halak or Motte or Hunt. Tough to evaluate Dermott as I hate the Leafs. Even with my goggles off, not a big fan of Dermott. 

You don’t trade Motte for him.

That would essentially be putting a 2nd round pick evaluation on him which he’s in no way worth.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Yeah, cautiously optimistic; and Allvin/JR doesn't have any Crosby or Malkin in there line up to build around.   Also, there drafting & development record in Pitsburgh is atrocious.

Edited by ShawnAntoski

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

You don’t trade Motte for him.

That would essentially be putting a 2nd round pick evaluation on him which he’s in no way worth.

True enough. And I wouldn't trade Motte for less than a second. 

• Cheers 1