The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday Mar 26/22 Vancouver Canucks(31-26-9) @ Dallas Stars(36-24-3) at 4:00 PDST American Airlines Center SNP SN360 SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

39 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Wonder if Bruce will elect to use Podkolzin and/or Lockwood on the PK tonight.

Would be nice to start growing our own prospects to play this role rather than search for them through UFA and trade.

I agree that Bruce should try different combos and even call up a few of our farm team players to give them a chance - BUT - only if it's likely we're out of the playoff hunt.  No need to start exeperimenting just yet, as we still have a slight chance of making it and need all our experienced players at the helm.

5 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

It might be but at the least it's fair to say if we lose this one, it will be all but technically over for us, unless one of the teams we're chasing falls off the edge of the earth.     Still hoping they pull this off and continue the march forward. 

Never underestimate Edmonton's ability to screw the pooch... remember, Holland said he's happy with their goaltending.:lol:

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

41 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Love Bruce and his, "that's what you have to do to, Win The Cup!!

Aside:  Talk about stupid questions, "Uh Bruce, why do some teams play better at home and others on the road?"

Why God Why?  How come?

• Haha 1

Biggest game of the year

Win, and there's a chance

Lose, and it's over  (maybe not technically, but it basically would be)

I think they can pull it off and get the W, as long as Miller gets at least 2 points

• Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Muttley said:

One of Lockwood's biggest assets is ability to get from A to B in a hurry.  Very valuable asset. He's not afraid to mix it up when necessary and he has a deceptively 

good shot. He's a gamer, for sure.  Well unless some McDavid dork throws him down and sits on top of him.  It's a big opportunity for him, doubt he gives anything but his best!

The boy can hit!  That's how he kept blow'n up his shoulder when he was still growing.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jester13 said:

This is it, peeps. Win and we're within 2pts of Dallas, lose and we're 6pts back with Dallas still having 3 games in hand. This is a must win or our playoff chances are essentially done. 

GIF by Space Jam

Challenge Digging GIF by Survivor CBS

(Dig deep, if this gif isn't clear hehe)

It's gut check time. lol

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

The boy can hit!  That's how he kept blow'n up his shoulder when he was still growing.

Let’s hope he can maintain himself in the NHL. I thought he wasn’t yet ready but hope I’m wrong. Not play wise, but more so size wise for his style of game. 
Exciting nonetheless!

5 minutes ago, RWJC said:

Let’s hope he can maintain himself in the NHL. I thought he wasn’t yet ready but hope I’m wrong. Not play wise, but more so size wise for his style of game. 
Exciting nonetheless!

He finally looks grown up in the latest viddy.

• Cheers 1