The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Minnesota Wild | Apr. 21, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

All I have to say is thanks for giving it your all the past 4ish months and not giving up on yourselfs, like most did. (yes most of you reading). 

You went from one of the laughing stocks of the league, to we do not want to face this team in the playoffs. 

You could have gave up and thrown the towel in months ago, but you you got sh*t done, and gave us a rollercoaster ride and excitement we have not seen in quite a while. 

I will speak on the real die hard fans and say once again... Thank you! Rest up. 

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Green Building said:

I want a defense rebuild and don't care how we get it. Truth is I've given it no thought and don't see a way we can keep both Miller and Boeser next season and one of them could garner a top 4 dman.

you're right "1" of them could. 

Watched the Highlights <_<

Myers wow... such a bad player. The new Edler...can't clear the front of the net with all that height and weight??? Just screen Demko with the opposing team...its embarrassing.

OeL...what a waste of a D Spot. 

Hunt...how is this guy even in the NHL. That 4th goal made him look minor league. 

18 minutes ago, 24K PureCool said:

Kings winning pretty much seals off 3rd in pacific for both us and Vegas. 

Dallas is now the only spot left. Don't think Vegas can catch up g8ven Stars already got 2 point from their upcoming Arizona game. 

Stars also finish the season with a 4 game home stand. They are far better at home. 

8 minutes ago, FijianCanuck said:

Stars also finish the season with a 4 game home stand. They are far better at home. 

Also, the Stars remaining opponents are teams that are currently below than them in the standings. Similar to the Kings, they now have an easier schedule after losing to both Alberta teams.

• Cheers 3

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Also, the Stars remaining opponents are teams that are currently below than them in the standings. Similar to the Kings, they now have an easier schedule after losing to both Alberta teams.

It’s kinda like those oddmaker sites know what they were talking about…

2 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Minny switched up their goalie rotation tonight for the first time for a reason.

They’re still sour after we knocked them out a couple years ago you can tell.

In fact it seems like more than a couple teams have enjoyed hurting our playoff chances.

So my question is, if we’re gonna be a hated team can we at least act like one?

They take cheap shots at our players every game and we still get called. Time for this team to just goon it up and give an f u to the league. 

Guerin had to address the room ahead of the bubble as they had so many players voting against participating.  Can't imagine they were upset when it allowed them to go back home to their families.  Their team is now so completely different - the culture has been overhauled.