• Flames in 5
    • Flames in 6
    • Flames in 7
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/21/2022 at 02:30 AM

2 minutes ago, rekker said:

Happy to see Flames move on. Stars suck the fun out of hockey. 

Agree completely. And the Flames deserved the win after significantly outplaying Dallas. And I am rooting for the Flames against Edmonton. Nice to see Marky doing well and same with Tanev (even though he is injured). 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, JamesB said:

Agree completely. And the Flames deserved the win after significantly outplaying Dallas. And I am rooting for the Flames against Edmonton. Nice to see Marky doing well and same with Tanev (even though he is injured). 

Agreed. Tough, and I never thought I would, but I will cheer Flames against the Soilers. 

• Cheers 1

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [PDF] Calgary Flames (P1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2) | Series tied 0-0

Gotta credit Dallas for being able to slow Calgary down offensively, and Otter for his performance, but I just don't see Edmonton or Smith being able to do either 

Edmonton can't defend all that well and Smith isn't reliable, Calgary is playing Sutter hockey 

• Cheers 1

This may be the best series of the whole entire playoffs. The nastiness that spawns between these two teams is probably the best entertainment there is next to Canucks wins. 

Really interested to see how McDavid's game evolves in this series. He showed a lot of grit and bite in his game against the Kings. I wonder if he can carry that against Calgary, and much more punishing team.

Also will be interested to see how Calgary fairs against a run and gun team that possesses a lot of speed. Dallas' slow pace and grind it out was much more up Calgary's lane. Excited to see if the speed brings out more skill and thrill from some of their top players.

• Cheers 2

Canucks goal next year is playoffs period.

Getting in  the playoffs teaches teams whet they need to do to be successful long term.

People need to stop playing chess with these endless moves to "impove the team" by trades and endless bs.

It's simple really Get in the playoffs and learn who you are.

That is it.  And it should be the goal every year until Petey and Hughes are old.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

43 minutes ago, Bounce000 said:

The handshake line at the end of the series is going to be awkward.

I am putting the over/under of how many players Milan Lucic threatens to kill in the line up at 1.5

Edited by nuckin_futz