• Flames in 5
    • Flames in 6
    • Flames in 7
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/21/2022 at 02:30 AM

5 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

Invested.....There's only one team I'm invested in.

Now on the other hand to sit back and kill beer on a rainy day in June, if not Van I'll take ANY US team. 

All other Canadian teams are dead to me.

I can be invested in others, depending on the storylines, if they're interesting, if there are players that I like etc... I'm passionate about the Canucks and only the Canucks.

I'm just done being a snob. Let Flames and oilers fans be that, they do it really well. 

Edited by HorvatToBaertschi
  • Cheers 1

10 hours ago, McBackup said:

All I hope for is a long, brutal, series where the winner is so devastated by the end of it that they get swept by Colorado.

Edmonton has a bunch of unlikable players, and is Edmonton. 

Calgary has a bunch of unlikable players and is Calgary. I don't care that they have a bunch of former Canucks. I don't wish them any ill will as people, but as hockey players they chose to go to the Flames so they're dead to me and I wish them nothing but failure now.

Its weird to be excited for a series where you despise both teams.

Flames-Oilers is like watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians. You don't watch because you like any of the participants or want to see them succeed, but because you want to see trashy entertainment. It's hate-watching more than anything.

I wanna see line brawls, bad goaltending, blown leads, cheap shots, whining, crying, media feuds and fights between fans. It's the least we deserve for having to watch either of these teams advance to the conference finals.

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 2

I’m hoping for a 7 game series with maximum disappoint with lots of overtime heartbreak for both sides.

ill be cheering for both team to lose and beat each other up enough to be easy pickens  for the next round.

Little Johnny vs Mcdiver 

On 5/16/2022 at 6:11 PM, Brad Marchand said:

Flames-Oilers is like watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians. You don't watch because you like any of the participants or want to see them succeed, but because you want to see trashy entertainment. It's hate-watching more than anything.

I wanna see line brawls, bad goaltending, blown leads, cheap shots, whining, crying, media feuds and fights between fans. It's the least we deserve for having to watch either of these teams advance to the conference finals.

Honestly, this is going to be a unique series; usually the playoffs are played between mens teams.

• Haha 1

I hope it’s a horrible series and is over in like 4 or 5.

Could care less about the battle of ‘Berta.

Let’s just get to the third round so the Avs or Blues can stomp whoever comes out of this series.

• Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Let’s just get to the third round so the Avs or Blues can stomp whoever comes out of this series.

The longer the series goes, the easier the next round will be.  I hope both of these teams beat the living crap out of each other.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

14 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Cowgary sweeps EDM.

Av's sweep Cowgary.

Yep, that works for me. 

• Cheers 1

15 hours ago, DeNiro said:

The battle of Alberta is long over it's all media hype now.

This is 2022 it'll be a pillow fight, but heck, I'll watch unless the fishing heats up.

• Cheers 1

It's gonna be fun.

I liked having Guddy here. That wasn't a popular opinion but I understand most of the criticism was because of his contract. He and Looch are going to be fun to watch as they crash around with the Oil. 

I like all our ex-Nucks on the Flames.

Can't stand the Flames as a team or city but they get my support to beat Mcjesus and his stupid posse. 

• Cheers 1