The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] October 1, 2022 Preseason: Canucks @ Kraken 6:30pm PT at Climate Pledge Arena SN1, SNP, ROOT-NW, SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

1 minute ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

Extremely impressed with Hogz and Podz. Craig Button said it a couple years back, that they will make us a deeper team like guys such as Franzen and Holmstrom made the Wings deeper. We're a tier down without them.

Not impressed with Hogs tonight. He's got a lot more in him. I don't know if he's trying too hard or what the issue is.

3 minutes ago, Snake Doctor said:

$18 a beer in this stadium. No wonder the fans are so quiet

Um try again, in CND I think its $9 a beer in Rogers Arena that's tops in the NHL (thus the high revenue for Canucks) in Seattle id think a beer is closer to $7 USD.. to think it's $18 is laughable/ignorant shows you how little most fans know.

Edited by CanuckRookieFan
  • Cheers 1

Just now, R3aL said:

Having a really difficult time watching this game rn. Anyone else?

Yeah, you just have to remind yourself it's preseason and Seattle has that early 2000's Minnesota vibe where only they seemed to think it was a rivalry.

1 minute ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

Um try again, in CND I think its $9 a beer in Rogers Arena that's tops in the NHL (thus the high revenue for Canucks) in Seattle id think a beer is closer to $7 USD.. to think it's $18 is laughable/ignorant shows you how little most fans know.

$18 a beer buddy. No need to be a douche

Edited by Snake Doctor
  • Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

The effort tonight hasn't been very promising.

Don't blame Boudreau for looking like a sour puss. Doesn't look like the club came prepared.

Taylor Swift What GIF

They've been better in the last 5 mins

Don't blame Boudreau for looking like a sour puss. Doesn't look like the club came prepared.

3 more games, time to make cuts.

The guys on the bubble don’t appear to want to make it. And I would include Poolman and Dickinson in that group.

I been telling people to stop being so chill and start panicking a bit more. We need an active fan base to get the team to notice our displeasure, there is no excuse for losing 4 games in a row. We have a top 10 goalie and top 10 forward group to lose 4 games in a row stinks of last seasons beginnings.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Not impressed with Hogs tonight. He's got a lot more in him. I don't know if he's trying too hard or what the issue is.

I dunno. I thought that he's been pretty strong on the puck and always on the right side of it. He and Podz have had a couple of nice looks together. I do agree, however, that he cam assert himself offensively a little more.

Just now, Slegr said:

To me, it just looks like we’re not as offensively strong as we’d like to believe. Without Petey and Hughes, this is a very ordinary team. I’m not convinced Horvat is worth the big bucks.

I think it’s optimistic to call them even ordinary. The offence might be ok , but that d without Hughes got to rank near bottom. 

• There it is 1