The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] October 1, 2022 Preseason: Canucks @ Kraken 6:30pm PT at Climate Pledge Arena SN1, SNP, ROOT-NW, SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

20 minutes ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

Um try again, in CND I think its $9 a beer in Rogers Arena that's tops in the NHL (thus the high revenue for Canucks) in Seattle id think a beer is closer to $7 USD.. to think it's $18 is laughable/ignorant shows you how little most fans know.

Have you been there? A cider for my wife was 15 or 16 bucks!! With a rockstar drink the total was over 25!!

• Cheers 3
  • Huggy Bear 1

I remember thinking Seattle focused on size in their ED. I don't think they'll be as bad as last season and are built to be good in board battles. It's a frustrating game for our forwards. We seem disjointed without our skill guys. Actually it's good not seeing Huggy and Petie, and Kuz. We have to support the puck better. A lot of blind passes.I'd like to see the cuts but it's good seeing Rathbone under game pressure, and Linus too.

At the same time we can't get needless injuries on a desperate Kraken team with something to prove.

3 minutes ago, KirkSave said:

Boys. It's pre-season. Let's pump the brakes on the doom and gloom.

Ya but they talked about establishing a winning culture. It doesn't help if you lose all your games. Playing like it doesn't matter is a bad way to establish a winning culture especially with the amount of losing this group has gone through. It would be nice to show up and dominate a game for a full 60 just to show everyone you are for real.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Alright forget the first 40 minutes.

At this point I just wanna see that they still know how to play a solid 20 and can close out games properly.

I liked their last 8ish mins.  Let's hope they build on that.  I knew I would, but I'm liking Lazar's game.

12 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Di Giuseppe and Aman have been a non factor.

Karlsson has had flashes but it’s not enough. Might be enough to replace Dickinson if they decide to waive him though.

Burroughs and Rathbone have beaten out Poolman and Dekeyser in my mind.

Lockwood is too small to play the game he needs to play to be an NHLer.

Tell that to Dorsett? Tell that to Motte? Werent you fans of both of them? both are the same size or smaller than Lockwood and Lockwood has better hands.

ALRIGHT HUSBANDS LETS GET THIS SHUTOUT!!!

SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT 

• Like 3
  • There it is 1