The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Buffalo Sabres at Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 22, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, danjr said:

Been listening and watching this team my whole life.  I was born in Surrey the day after they were awarded the franchise.  I think it is almost time to look for a new franchise to follow.  This is just disgusting.

Nah, just root for change with this roster.
The lame thing is ppl on this forum disparaging that as though it’s deconstructive. It’s not. It’s called being an open minded fan.

Dont give up on enjoying this club. Change is coming hopefully and it will be  refreshing and good to start anew

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • There it is 1

For the first time in my 13 years of becoming a Canucks fan, I wished this team would rather pull Grizzlies and move to another city. I don't want to care about them anymore.

It's been nothing but a decade of pain... too much to endure.

• RoughGame 1

4 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Luke Schenn called out Miller because of a turnover allegedly? 

He was pointing to the corner so I think it had more of it to do that when the puck got dumped in he literally didn't bother skating towards it after it was turned over. He had about twenty feet on the next opposing player and chose not to retrieve the puck. 

What’s really really bothering me…

in the Arizona pre season game we were destroying them.

they showed more passion, heart and they cared they were being embarrassed more than we showed tonight in our freaking home opener on a historic losing streak to start the season.

unreal

2 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

And folks kept telling me how Miller was this team's leader throughout the summer when I wanted to trade him

If he's this team's emotional heart maybe that explains our lack of it 

:bigblush:

Yup and now it looks like we have to trade the real leader and heart of the team

Just now, MikeyD said:

He was pointing to the corner so I think it had more of it to do that when the puck got dumped in he literally didn't bother skating towards it after it was turned over. He had about twenty feet on the next opposing player and chose not to retrieve the puck. 

I think that could have been the breaking point sick of watching him just watch play like he’s a fan rather than a player 

• RoughGame 1