The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Carolina Hurricanes at Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 24, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, Devron said:

I’d like to think that was his plan. But maybe he never did find trade suitors and why sign Miller for 7 years. At least with Benning I knew what to expect. This management group I have no fricken clue what’s going on 

Yea, I have no respect so far for Ruther-less, Alvin or "The Chipmunk Girls'.  They did absolutely nothing to fix the poor zone breakouts , our speed, size, grit or the defense that they all complained about and said MUST be Fixed. 

All hot air so far and even worse when they resigned the slowest and laziest player on the team (BB) and Miller to that ridiculous contract that will be their death-nail in the coffin.     Have no idea what direction they are taking the team.  We look "Lost in Space" 

Image result for floating in space

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Aqua-Lini couldn't care less about his corporate asset, he's the one fully responsible for preventing the rebuild.   

He MUST SELL THIS TEAM to responsible owners.  Enough is enough!

He will never ever sell this team. 

why? 

because we, idiot fans, sell out each game. .  It’s the same thing with the leafs.  Why fix the problem when they are selling out every game!   

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Yea, I have no respect so far for Ruther-less, Alvin or "The Chipmunk Girls'.  They did absolutely nothing to fix the poor zone breakouts , our speed, size, grit or the defense that they all complained about and said MUST be Fixed. 

All hot air so far and even worse when they resigned the slowest and laziest player on the team (BB) and Miller to that ridiculous contract that will be their death-nail in the coffin.     Have no idea what direction they are taking the team.  We look "Lost in Space" 

Image result for floating in space

Brock was done after his back injury. He has never been the same and we should’ve traded him few seasons ago.   Just sayin 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Hometown kid who has openly expressed how much he loves the Canucks many many times.

This was meant to be and I am all for it.

I am moving out Demko and letting DiPietro and Silovs compete the tank :ph34r:

I like Silovs enough that I don't think they should ruin him by letting him command the tank. Martin and DiPietro would do the job just fine.

1 minute ago, Darius said:

My nightmare season..

they put together a win streak in March taking them out of the top 5 pick

and a Calgary vs Toronto cup final

Historically, aren’t they known for this.   Drove me insane how they always win at the end of the season 

• Like 1

do something, just do something.

Pearson has to go

Hoglander if aint scoring, trade for a pick, he hustles a lot but just not scoring.

Boeser, why havent we traded him yet

Garland is in the doghouse.

I am sure we can get 1 good defense out of pearson, boeser and hoglander