The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Bruins trade Jack Studnicka to Canucks for Michael DiPietro, Jonathan Myrenberg

1 minute ago, Petey Castiglione said:

I'm not upset. Just don't see the reasoning to keep acquiring forwards. We have 3 centres in the top 6 and Aman for the 4th line.  Thanks for the chuckle though. Lol

Lazar is injured form like a month. That is the reason. Probably also to replace Horvat when we trade him eventually.

Lol only on CDC where you trade a long shot 5th rounder and act like we just traded away Bobby Orr.

if this trade was happening between The Ducks and Bruins, everyone would say, who for who?  

Classic CDC overvaluing our prospect again.  I get we have a need right now, but Myrenberg would t solve that void for another 3 years at least.  That’s 2 draft, and 3 UFA, not to mention all the trade opportunities during that span.

Geez chill out.

• Cheers 2

Myrenberg may have been one of our very few D prospects with NHL potential. Super stoked we traded him for another forward.... :unsure:

I clearly don't get this trade, because this seems really stupid to me. My patience is running very thin with this new management group. Not giving up yet, but each bad move moves me closer...

• Cheers 1
  • Sad 1