The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks announce a “major” press conference tomorrow (Update: CSE, Rogers & Sportsnet announce partnership extension)

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

6 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I heard Aquilini is selling the team...

Now you're talking and not a moment too soon after his years of Misguided Failure and meddling in this teams' affairs.  The sooner we get new owners - the sooner the franchise can be rebuilt!   

I'll be shocked if we ever see his face again anyhow and hopefully tomorrow will be to confirm he is finally gone for good, after the (alleged) 5 y.o. child beater and wife abuser Francesco Aqua-lini - who was accused by his very own children under sworn affidavits - as they hide out from him in fear.  

How can anyone like that with any dignity show their face in public ever again and what is he doing leading this franchise !  What kind of example is that???

Hopefully tomorrow is the last day we ever hear his name spoken in the same sentence as the word Canucks. He's a Bad Example for youth and sports similar to the dinosaurs that used to run Hockey Canada!

Image result for francesco aqualini Image result for Monster stranger things

Edited by RU SERIOUS
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

there's enough smoke around the media rights that I assume it'll be that, but "major" press conference doesn't seem appropriate unless it's a substantial shift away from rogers or something. even then that doesn't feel major to me. 

i could also see francesco stepping down and roberto/paolo running the show, but who knows.