The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Ottawa Senators | Nov. 08, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, combover said:

Yeah. I hope he does get traded he deserves a chance to actually win. 
atleast we’ll have miller for 7 more years he’s looking great. Lol

Choosing Miller over Horvat will go down as this management groups biggest blunders.

Might be some dark years with this group at the helm.

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 2

14 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

He still should have been fired for that immediately.  No excuse for that and no reason to respect that scumbag after he showed a complete refusal to act like a professional.  You can't fix the organizational culture when the president is pulling that BS.

Sounds like JR said what he’s been saying all along.  We have a structure that makes us need a goalie who steals games.  Martin stole the win tonight, no?  

• Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

I highly doubt he’s going to keep up this pace of goals, but what if he is indeed putting together a sort of non-Pavel type (he’s in his own category) of historical season of goal scoring? No way you can trade him. Gonna have to pay up. As you say, if they did indeed low ball him in the Summer, then they deserve pie in the face they are getting right now.

Now, they were never expecting to get 5M, that's a starting point. But it's still an insult when 7M probably would have been fair in September.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, EddieVedder said:

Trading bo kills us for another 5 yrs. You trade bo then you might as well trade miller and petey.

Yup, if you trade Bo it doesn't make sense to keep Miller. He won't fit with the timeline of a less competitive team. 

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Sounds like JR said what he’s been saying all along.  We have a structure that makes us need a goalie who steals games.  Martin stole the win tonight, no?  

He also said the defencemen don't matter.  He's constantly throwing Boudreau under the bus, and is directly responsible for the structure issues by hiring a known scumbag like Yeo specifically to bring more structure. JR needs to act like a professional and hold himself accountable instead of pulling the garbage he's pulling here.  His conduct is simply not acceptable and is grounds for immediate termination of employment.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, combover said:

Yeah. I hope he does get traded he deserves a chance to actually win. 
atleast we’ll have miller for 7 more years he’s looking great. Lol

I’m hoping he’s trade deadline fodder. I honestly hope that’s the case . A gentleman’s agreement is in place for Bo, and trade Miller this TDL and Boeser.

Just replayed out first goal against - OEL just unbelievably lazy on the play, Didn't take his guy, floats back to the net - follows him from behind in a big slow loop around the net, instead of stopping to cover the front - Myers had cut DeBrinket off from the other side. Pathetic. Our PK will be awful as long as he has anything to do with it. Replace him with Burroughs until OEL has caught up on his sleep.

Pearson now a team leading -7, and that doesn't include the dumb penalties he has taken that resulted in goals against. When a guy is that bad we are better off to replace him with one of the kids - at least they might learn from their mistakes, unliuke Pearson, who has been in a fog all year.

• There it is 2

Just now, Dannydog said:

I’m hoping he’s trade deadline fodder. I honestly hope that’s the case . A gentleman’s agreement is in place for Bo, and trade Miller this TDL and Boeser.

If any guy has a “no trade” gentleman’s agreement for this year its Miller. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Ray_Cathode said:

Just replayed out first goal against - OEL just unbelievably lazy on the play, Didn't take his guy, floats back to the net - follows him from behind in a big slow loop around the net, instead of stopping to cover the front - Myers had cut DeBrinket off from the other side. Pathetic. Our PK will be awful as long as he has anything to do with it. Replace him with Burroughs until OEL has caught up on his sleep.

Pearson now a team leading -7, and that doesn't include the dumb penalties he has taken that resulted in goals against. When a guy is that bad we are better off to replace him with one of the kids - at least they might learn from their mistakes, unliuke Pearson, who has been in a fog all year.

JR keeps pointing out our structure is terrible.  

• Cheers 1
  • There it is 1