The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Ottawa Senators | Nov. 08, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

5 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

Yup.

Some people love to go on about Bo’s “soft leadership”, he doesn’t throw hits, blah, blah, blah. But I’ll bet to Rutherford he’s one scary mofo right now. 

I'm glad he's sticking it to them tbh, all they had to do was not lowball him during the summer and offer something that worked for both sides back then. Price has likely only gone up since. 

3 minutes ago, Brad Marchand said:

Horvat is straight up pulling an Aaron Judge on the management team right now. They frankly deserve it.

To be quite frank, I can't remember ever disliking a team this much, from ownership to the management to the players themselves. They all somehow add up to something that's way less than the sum of their parts and it's frustrating as hell. I almost prefer the days when they were straight up awful because at least those teams worked hard and you knew not to expect much.

Why are you here if you’ve come to this conclusion?

1 minute ago, Petey_BOI said:

I know it's early. But are seattle, Detroit and Philli really playoff teams?

I guess Carter Hart has been playing really good this year.

/

I think Seattle could be, but I was calling them as a dark horse before the season began

If you look at their roster they've actually got a solid assortment of players 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Good trade value.  JR said. 

Awful optics though, not being able to keep your captain who's on pace to smash career highs. Who's also your top faceoff guy, who takes most of your faceoffs, who features on both special teams, who's a drafted and homegrown talent. 

Even if they trade him and get a good return it'll immediately make this team less competitive. And it'll look awful.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Awful optics though, not being able to keep your captain who's on pace to smash career highs. Who's also your top faceoff guy, who takes most of your faceoffs, who features on both special teams, who's a drafted and homegrown talent. 

Even if they trade him and get a good return it'll immediately make this team less competitive. And it'll look awful.

Tank mode engaged.

• Cheers 1

Bo Scorevat is on fuego!!

Alvin just get it done and sign the guy. Move out Garland, Boeser or Myers in the offseason if we crave some cap flexibility. But if they don't believe this team is going anywhere, Bo sure as hell is making his value increase and would have many suitors trying to sign him...but I do wish he threw more hits on a regular basis.

4 minutes ago, canuckpuckluck1 said:

This is CDC we can always find something to bitch about (plenty on here have been known to make stuff up to bitch about!) 

Yup, an obtuse thoughts pops into a “fans” head and then the goldfish fall in-line and that’s how it becomes factual. Right?

Edited by Dannydog