The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 13 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins - 3:00pm PT/6:00pm ET - TD Garden

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

Just now, ktcy2 said:

What is your rational for fiercely defending Brock? He clearly sucks and everyone can see it except for you? Like ……how long have you watched hockey for? 

Well when he’s not been hurt he’s been a very effective player.

he’s clearly returning from an injury.

his biggest question is can he stay healthy and perform at a high level more than not.

I’ve lost confidence in that. So we need to get him going and find a new home for him. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Myers still taking regular shifts right after that penalty.

I'd fire Bruce for the ZERO accountability towards vets. Clearly sets a horrible standard for us. Young guys all regressing / pressbox while the vets get any and all ice time over and over and over again :unsure:

2 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

I watch these games and feel all negative because I'm waiting for Boston to score and when they do I think there is that dumb play I've been waiting for. Like some sick sort of satisfaction. Then I sit there and feel bad like I'm some negative person and why am I cheering against my own team. Then I remember it's not my fault it was just to easy to see how bad we were going back to the start of last year and before, yet absolutely nothing was done to fix it. In fact management got it so wrong they doubled down on the stupid and .... here we are.

Nice goal Boston ... lol. Gawd are we bad, Myers especially.

Boston is the better team. I don't mind our team's game, but it shows that our lacks of performances against weaker teams are so costly. 

Boston looks scary good with Krejci and Lindholm. He was a very underrated pickup for them. 

Just now, Mustard Tiger said:

It's wild how there is a handful of worse teams than us. He will end up in SJ or ANA and will feel that's close enough to playing at home :lol:

Theres excellent C's in the top 10-11 of the draft.......obviously I'd love one if the top three picks, but there's other elite players in the top 10

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, ktcy2 said:

What is your rational for fiercely defending Brock? He clearly sucks and everyone can see it except for you? Like ……how long have you watched hockey for? 

He’s slow but he definitely does not suck. Or deserves the endless whining from you hacks. Even if he is off to a slow start this year. 

• Cheers 3

2 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Statistically we only play well 2 out of 3 periods at best and the first 2 have been alright. Chances are the third will be a dud or worse 

Yes but one of my teams just lost so one of my other teams has to win. It's the rules, I don't make 'em.

• Cheers 2

Just now, VancouverHabitant said:

Boston is the better team. I don't mind our team's game, but it shows that our lacks of performances against weaker teams are so costly. 

Boston looks scary good with Krejci and Lindholm. He was a very underrated pickup for them. 

I actually think they're playing ok today and minus about 15 mins, they played decent last night too.

• Cheers 1

I don’t remember a Canucks team with so many bright spots (Petey, Demko, Hughes) playing like such garbage. 
If we don’t see some sort of substantial change after this road trip, owner needs to clean the ENTIRE house.

• RoughGame 1

Just now, JoshuaGuy said:

Don't think I'll be tuning in much anymore. This team is nowhere near good and with their multiple anchor contracts and empty prospect pool it's not worth holding out hope. I hope Horvat gets traded to a decent team. He deserves it.

I agree, this game is where I try to separate myself a little bit and take a step back.  I’m kind of becoming obsessed lol.  Need a 2 week break or something from the Canucks lol but it probably won’t happen :lol: