The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nov23/22 Vancouver Canucks(6-10-3) @ Colorado Avalanche(11-5-1) in Ball Arena at 7:00pm PT SNP SN360 SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

For those who think Spencer is better than Demko, I disagree. It’s true Demko looks like hippo dung these days, but that’s a confidence thing. Petey was the same way for half a season last year. Spencer is good, but has also had a lot of offensive support in his games. I have a bad feeling he’ll be lit up like a Christmas tree tonight.

• Cheers 3

More Run n Gun, which I must say has been entertaining.  We ain't winning this one but I'll tune in.  I'll always follow the team, heck when we only had Bo and Tryamkin I was watching just to see Bo-drags and Tryamkin smashes.  Not sure why I watch now, probably mainly for Petey & Kuz but I can't ever switch teams.  I'll always enjoy the wins but we need more than just wins, we need to shake up the roster!

angry homer simpson GIF

24 minutes ago, ShawnAntoski said:

Would like to see Burroughs solidify the bottom pairing cause the Stillman experiment is a mess and is another black mark on Allvins' short tenure.  

Jason Dickenson: 14GP and 8 points.

While those stats look good the majority of those points come from 3 games

The only blemish is the 2nd for stillman when the canucks already have a surplus of number 7/8 dmen

• Cheers 1

35 minutes ago, Slegr said:

For those who think Spencer is better than Demko, I disagree. It’s true Demko looks like hippo dung these days, but that’s a confidence thing. Petey was the same way for half a season last year. Spencer is good, but has also had a lot of offensive support in his games. I have a bad feeling he’ll be lit up like a Christmas tree tonight.

Demko has also had lots of offensive support…. He’s been in net for almost every single multi goal lead thats been blown this season…. 

• Cheers 1