The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nov23/22 Vancouver Canucks(6-10-3) @ Colorado Avalanche(11-5-1) in Ball Arena at 7:00pm PT SNP SN360 SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

10 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

I'm still sad he's basically been a non-factor in Canuck land for years

From beloved franchise icon (still is, obviously) to a man who you almost never see involved with the franchise 

They must have really screwed up, however it went down 

I think we got to much politics and pissing contests in our front office, now and the last regime. Too many egos. People are climbing over each other to get recognition for this or that. It's MY idea or MY player, and this misplaced priorities is hurting our on ice product.

Trevor took the hit because of that.

1 minute ago, Hairy Kneel said:

I think we got to much politics and pissing contests in our front office, now and the last regime. Too many egos. People are climbing over each other to get recognition for this or that. It's MY idea or MY player, and this misplaced priorities is hurting our on ice product.

How could you possibly know that though?? In all seriousness. 

Edited by Harold Drunken

11 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

In other news:

I hope he wins, I hope Canada wins. I don't need him to fail at everything going forward just because things didn't go the way we'd have like with him behind the bench.

Maybe he earns another opportunity at some point, whether that's NHL, AHL, or somewhere else. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

It's hard to say, but the end result is that it sucks. 

I know he's got his business stuff, and he became a father at much older age than most typically do so I get that being a big priority, but it's still telling that he's basically a non-factor as far as the Canucks go.

Can't remember the last time he was involved that didn't involve a jersey being retired. 

1 hour ago, Googlie said:

Hoping for some PP discipline with short shifts from Huggy, Petey  et al.  Mile high stadium so we will see just how conditioned our team is. Praying for a Canucks win, but expecting a blowout. 

If you think Boeser is slow at sea level, wait until you see him at 5000' Feet !    Guild Wars2 Gw2 GIF - Guild Wars2 Gw2 Guild Wars GIFsPrince Charming GIF - Prince Charming GIFs

Edited by RU SERIOUS
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1