The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 29 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Washington Capitals - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

2 minutes ago, eeeeergh said:

Prediction:

benching stillman will get us a 10-15 first round pick 

putting him in the lineup gets us bedard 

With bedard we could trade Horvat for a top pair defenseman 

with bedard and a top pair defenseman we’d contend for a cup 

like it or not, putting stillman in the game is our only viable path to a Stanley cup, I simply do not make the rules. 

Needs more Loui Eriksson

Except then we'd probably defend better 

2 minutes ago, brilac said:

Oh gosh, I am trying to think back to the last time I totally hit on someone.  It's been a really long time.  I cannot remember.  I think 3 plus years ago.  Oh wait, it's coming back to me.  It was June.  I told the guy I liked him. This just  came to me while I was typing this. 

image.gif.cc995c70019bbda7f2a4f011d5ef29c1.gif

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Devron said:

No actually I f@$king hate it. Just because I cheer for them to do well most of the time and so less b!tching does not mean I’m ok with losing or how unbalanced this team is or how we have a poor defence core. No I’m not ok with that at all actually. But I sure as hell ain’t going to beat a dead horse. 90% of us know the state of the franchise and the need for some changes but I see no point in repeating it over and over again 

Funny how you get angry after you felt attacked as a fan yet you were willing to dish out attacks on me. You really don't have to read my posts or respond to them if they bother you that much. It's why it's called a forum. Anyone can post. It doesn't just say post if you only have a positive comment. Anyways back to the canucks.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82