The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour) Nux have given permission for Boeser’s agent to talk to other teams

RWJC

So many problems…

The owner reluctance to rebuild. 

Management gets forwards when it was clear to anyone that the D needed upgrades.

Didn’t get Marino cuz they didn’t want to give up Rathbone who is still playing in the AHL.

Re-signing Miller and Boeser when they said they wanted to get younger and cap space.  They could have traded them (at a lower return).

:picard:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

5 hours ago, T.Shelby said:

You don't score 125 goals in 343 games with an average shot. He needs a change, Canucks need the cap. I could easily see him going to another team for peanuts and lighting it up again.

Very likely.

Also folks here are unfairly downplaying his injury. Not sure how many people have actually played this game but I’m sure that no one here is going to have their A game shot or ability to hold their stick the same after suffering such a thing. 

As for the conditioning, ya it was a bit off. Hell 90% of the team seemed to start the season out of shape, even my Miller. Brock was at a further disadvantage for not playing as many games and having his training/practices being further limited due to injury. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

30 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

We are such a clown franchise. ZEROOOOO communication. Let's fire everyone including owner... And just run a fan voting system GM / coach. I know for a DAMN fact we would all do 10000 times better than what we have seen for the last decade lmao.

Total embarrassment honestly. Gave away row 6 seats to upcoming saturday game. Was not easy to find someone willing to take em either lol. Not supporting this in person. ( I'm still spamming this site / Twitter/ watching via streams lol ) 

Ya I don’t know we’ve been calling for a Boeser scratch for awhile.

and it clearly got through to him. He played his best game of the season.

i think it was bad timing in the night it was and I don’t know if he needs to be coddled and a coach to hold his hand and say hey you’ve been not playing well enough sorry but we need to sit you tonight.

if Charlie Conway can find out with a white board what the deal

is with the lineup so can a player not playing great making almost $7million a year.

kinda joking but it’s not uncommon for coaches to communicate lineup personnel through the white board. And if Bruce honestly didn’t know what night it was with the off ice / pre game stuff I truly believe him. 

im good for being a respectful and considerate org that strives to do the right thing but at the end of the day we don’t need soft players who are so easy to trigger or upset. We need professionals who just want to compete and win and be the best they can be as consistently as they can be.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Friedman just letting that steaming pile of BS continue to roll…

God this guys obnoxious. Trying to fill his podcast with BS rumours every week that people take at face value.

I generally dont mind Friedman, but in this case it isnt rocket science to make up a statement that will turn out to be true...if Boeser gets moved what is the likelihood that the Canucks receive "more" value in the trade...almost none at this point?  Me and you can start tweeting these types of predictions lol

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

God this guys obnoxious. Trying to fill his podcast with BS rumours every week that people take at face value.

Ya I can’t stand him. Even when he leaked the NYI trade potential. I think he’s the reason that got blown up. He’s kinda snake. Always tries to stir our market up cause we always take the bait. And he talks with such a level of arrogance I think.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, R3aL said:

Ya I can’t stand him. Even when he leaked the NYI trade potential. I think he’s the reason that got blown up. He’s kinda snake. Always tries to stir our market up cause we always take the bait. And he talks with such a level of arrogance I think.

Yep it’s the arrogance for me too. Like everything he says is gospel.

He may be one of the better “insiders” but they’re all cut from the same cloth. Bunch of snakes looking for that inside scoop at any cost.

Only time he actually receives insider information is when agents or management wants it out there. He just happens to have the biggest platform, it has nothing to do with trust or respect.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

He may be one of the better “insiders” but they’re all cut from the same cloth. Bunch of snakes looking for that inside scoop at any cost.

Only time he actually receives insider information is when agents or management wants it out there. He just happens to have the biggest platform, it has nothing to do with trust or respect.

Ya there was one year where his tone and body language while he talked changed and it’s jus been pure arrogance since. 

can’t stand listening to his 32 thoughts or him talk to Jeff marek anymore.

i never listen.

and I agree with everything you’ve said

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

This goes for a lot of mainstream news reporters as well. I work in an industry where we are always unfairly criticized  by these scumbags. The truth never matters to them. Just sensational stories to garner viewers. 

• Cheers 3

37 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

He was the one that broke this story that turned out to be right… not sure why you are whinging about it.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Provost said:

He was the one that broke this story that turned out to be right… not sure why you are whinging about it.

Boeser didn’t ask for a trade.

And I’m not even talking about that I’m talking about his speculation that we’re looking to move Demko now.