The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Montreal Canadiens at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 05, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, Coconuts said:

Gotta corner the market

You're right, all we can do is watch

I'm on team sell and rebuild though, I'm all for intentionally dropping in the standings

Tonight’s game shows the team has to much fight for that to happen  not that an intentional thing could even be possible anyway. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, chon derry said:

Tonight’s game shows the team has to much fight for that to happen  not that an intentional thing could even be possible anyway. 

I don't expect the players to try and lose, I do expect it to happen organically though after we trade Horvat and probably more

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • RoughGame 1

Just now, Coconuts said:

I don't expect the players to try and lose, I do expect it to happen organically though after we trade Horvat and probably more

Just when you think the bottoms fallen out they do this. But I’ll agree there’s changes coming.  Soon. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, swimsWithDucks said:

Sigh..... 

We are gonna end the season 3-5 points away from playoffs. And everyone here is gonna think we are a playoff team next season and the same song and dance begins again next season.

Ok Debbie. 

• Haha 3

Pettersson is headed for his best ever season... no surprise there.

He is 24 and just rounding into form.

At this rate, and based on likely trailing off a bit as the season goes on, he should hit between 80-90 points.

I think it is very likely he will reach 100 points at some point in his career.

Management needs to sign Andrei Kuzmenko  RIGHT AWAY ... there are a lot of other GM's who will be bidding for him in the off season.

As far as I know he will be an UFA next year.

Have to wonder if he was taken off Pettersson's line to avoid him scoring too much and requiring a huge contract... and Boeser maybe added to Petey's line to increase his sale value? 

When I turned on the radio at work it was 1-0 Montréal, and they scored 3 goals as soon as i tuned in. I so angry when it was 4-0 at work I turned the game off. When I checked after my shift it was 5-4 Vancouver.  Then I got to my car and Montréal tied the game and took the lead, so I turned the game off. When I came in from my car we were going to overtime.  Then I watched ot. I  don't think I can listen anymore. Also my doctor is concerned about my blood pressure, I don't think being a canucks fan helps.

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, chon derry said:

Just when you think the bottoms fallen out they do this. But I’ll agree there’s changes coming.  Soon. 

Lot of scouts in the building tonight, it's easy to speculate that it was regarding Boeser but I wouldn't be surprised if it was more about Bo. Guess we'll find out. 

• Cheers 1
  • There it is 1