The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Canucks Getting Calls on Luke Schenn

Warhippy

10 minutes ago, EliPeterson40 said:

Pure speculation, but my hunch is that they have a deal in place for March 3rd and Luke asked for the two weeks off prior to being moved to be with his wife and kids. Shows our loyalty to him, he gets valuable time with the fam, and hopefully entices him to re-sign with us come summer.

That would be pretty incredible if it ends up being true, and would restore some of my faith in humanity.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

49 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

I feel like I've read this tone all too often from media and fans about the team this year only to find out the opposite is true and the Canucks have a very good standing among their peers in the NHL.

Very possible the trade is already completed and the team is giving the Schenn's time to prepare for their new family member and al the preparations involved with that and Luke being traded.

Except for the direct quote from Schenn saying how hard this has been on him and his family waiting to get shipped out while his wife is expecting.

• Cheers 1

56 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

Except for the direct quote from Schenn saying how hard this has been on him and his family waiting to get shipped out while his wife is expecting.

Schenn.thumb.jpg.290564224c674cc326c56b6a57f42d1b.jpg

5 minutes ago, Nave said:

Suddenly looks like a seller's market with the Jeannot trade. 

Right!

Ok, time for Schenn to go for a first rounder.

I apologize to anyone who I disagreed with when you said Schenn could get a 1st.

At this rate Schenns return is like a first and a prospect.:lol:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, theo5789 said:

Sounds like someone that knows they've been traded already and to where also if they're looking for a place.

Yeah

I wouldnt be surprised if the trade is already done.

They are giving extra time for him to be with his wife until trade deadline day.  Hopefully baby comes out at that point so that he can take another couple of days before reporting to his new team. 

Hopefully that's enough good will that he signs with us this off season.

That would be the most ideal situation for Schenn

Also if that is the case, Canucks are leakproof after firing Rachel Dorrie

Edited by CanucksJay