The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Calgary Flames | Dec. 14, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 hour ago, grandmaster said:

Yeah I saw that but don’t forget he was one of the fastest players on our team last year. He has got to be injured, like I said many times over. He is going about half speed, that’s obvious. It’s not about being lazy. And don’t go there about the passing. We have a lot of our top guys with poor passing moments. 

Miller at 80% is still productive on this team. He is physically engaged, quarterbacks our PP and remains as a very good playmaker. 

My thoughts are whatever injury he is dealing with is not only is hampering his play driving ability/end to end rushes, but also his ability to effectively win draws too (another reason why he has been relegated to the wing).

He's not injured, he just thinks he doesn't have to play defense.

Just now, Bure2Win said:

He's not injured, he just thinks he doesn't have to play defense.

Follow the chat. Explain why he can’t do those end to end rushes anymore. He can’t even take draws like he used to. He was doing all that every game last year.  He is injured. One of those jet engines is down. 

Also, he is 5M not 8M. If he doesn’t meet your expectations, save your money argument next year. 

• Vintage 1

20 minutes ago, grandmaster said:

Follow the chat. Explain why he can’t do those end to end rushes anymore. He can’t even take draws like he used to. He was doing all that every game last year.  He is injured. One of those jet engines is down. 

Also, he is 5M not 8M. If he doesn’t meet your expectations, save your money argument next year. 

Because he is a year older- and no longer playing for a contract?

• Upvote 1

So, what happened to the supposed Flambe fans who were going to LUUUUUU when Lucic hit the ice?  :ph34r:  I guess he was scratched.

That headshot on Aman from Brett Ritchie. Guy should be kicked out of the league. Disgusting.  Glad Nils is okay. 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, grandmaster said:

Moore in LA who some say is a comparable to Kuz in age and production just signed 4.2 x 5 years. Don’t know why some posters here think he is a 7M player. 

He’s on pace for 30 goals and 70 points. That completely surpasses Moore’s production. 

Edited by J-23

3 hours ago, Gawdzukes said:

I sure hope so spook, but I have my doubts. I don't see how these people can even pretend they're paying for this contract. It's ridiculous really, they're insolvent. They gave up a second for a couple hundred thousand to sign a 7th defender for crying out loud. How can they predict the future in order to afford him?

I understand and share your frustration, and are equally unimpressed by several of their moves... 

No disrespect to Lekkerimaki, but the team is screaming for help on defence, and we draft another winger...

Yet we have to believe, they are on top of the situation, and suddenly start to make moves that will change the set up of this team.

If not, they have been lying to the fan base...

And if assets are allowed to waltz into the sunset for nowt, the Management should be sacked instantly.

Even if we get a couple of rounds of playoffs out of this group, If Bo, Kuz and Schenn gets to just leave for free we are even further back than when they took over... 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, grandmaster said:

Really, so he simply just felt like doing all that all of last year and for some reason doesn’t feel like it at all in any of the games this season. What an awful take.

Huh?  My point was he did do it last year as well.

• Cheers 1

5 hours ago, spook007 said:

Hope you are right amigo... 

He does look like he is enjoying it... and a few inform talks may settle it, as look as JR doesn't try to low ball him like Bo... 

I like how he doesn't know englis all of a sudden 

We'll played. 

• Haha 1