The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Tuesday January 10 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 4pm PT/7pm ET - PPG Paints Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

Just now, EP Phone Home said:

Love Burkie and would love to have him back. Speaks his mind and doesn’t give a f**k what the media thinks. He’s not wrong either. 

And we decided to hire a man who wishes he retired and a rookie GM…

• Huggy Bear 2

5 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

So if it's more of the same it’s clearly ownership so wtf is the difference who the puppet is? 

I know they are money hungry owners but how does it make sense that you continue to endorse never making the playoffs with this group and not even giving your franchise a chance in the future by hamstringing it with dumb trades and signings. Are they that dense?

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

2 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

I have no issue with games like this. I'll watch and enjoy the entertainment. But it needs to come with the perks of building up the future. How we can continue to focus anything other than that is beyond me.

Broke tons of records this year for blowing leads. Year 2 of the world's worst PK.. Can't just add three 25 year olds and say that fixed it! Lmao 

That has been said since the last 8 years ever since Benning got hired. We had the young players too in Macann, Forling, Guenther and we have them away...even vets like Tanev who would been our number 1 defensive dman. Just imagine if Benning was not dumb enough to give our future away

Kuzmenko-Pettersson-Mikeyev

Macann-Horvat-kravatsov

Hoglander-Chytil-Podkolzin

Joshua-Lazar-Studnicka 

Hughes-Tanev

Forsling-Myers

Schenn-Dermott/Bear

Demko

Martin