The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Friday January 20 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs Colorado Avalanche - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

I highly recommend getting the Abby AHLTV subscription for the remainder of the season.  Solid team that plays a good, tight game and play hard every shift and the prospects are getting big mins in important situations.

Up 3-0 after the first against Calgary.

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, EP Phone Home said:

That was what happened to my GF’s sign. Usher shut that down.  Just following the marching orders of the guy upstairs. But funny how we are supposed to have freedom of speech yet can’t voice our feelings even paying to be here 

3CEBDBAD-8321-4D05-AEAC-2042FF062D40.jpeg

Yup.  Our owner has set a direction and there is to be no contradiction. Not from fans and definitely not from management.  

• There it is 1

3 minutes ago, EP Phone Home said:

That was what happened to my GF’s sign. Usher shut that down.  Just following the marching orders of the guy upstairs. But funny how we are supposed to have freedom of speech yet can’t voice our feelings even paying to be here 

3CEBDBAD-8321-4D05-AEAC-2042FF062D40.jpeg

There’s no such thing as freedom of speech inside a private business event. 

Just little fyi. 

Edited by Sharpshooter
  • Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, -NucksFan said:

I have no doubt all the attention and the stress of not being re-signed  has worn on Bo, he’s handled it all amazingly 

Yes indeed.  He's been a real pro about that and am amazing he hasn't blown his cork!  Enjoy his last few games with  us because I suspect he'll be gone in the next 12-16 days shortly after Bruce is fired on Monday.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, MaxVerstappen33 said:

650 guy is ripping Horvat for the goal. "2nd time he exited the zone too early" 100% his fault he says 

I honestly think the Canucks are being coached to blow the zone and look for the fast break. Too many players do it for it not to be the case.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Good news is the Abby Canucks are rolling.

Up 3-0 on Calgary with a powerplay and SH goal. Don’t know where they learned that…

Woo with a couple assists.

Man if Woo can turn into a 3 RHD at least. That would be very very nice.

Edited by J-23
  • Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • There it is 1

2 minutes ago, MaxVerstappen33 said:

650 guy is ripping Horvat for the goal. "2nd time he exited the zone too early" 100% his fault he says 

Yup.  Bo is horrible defensively.  He often gets caught on the wrong side of the puck.  And this is just another example of him doing exactly that.  Instead of stopping, he flys through.  It’s obvious why JR picked Miller over Bo.