The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks management is a disgrace for the way they've disrespected Bruce Boudreau this season

Rate this topic

Miss Korea Bob.Loblaw

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

There is no excuse for allowing Rutherford to continue to disgrace the franchise with his refusal to act like a professional.  This is approaching the Keenan era and this management group cannot be made to believe that they are welcome here.

I’m pretty sure this is our owner leading what’s going on.  Remember he’s the guy who went to Vegas to meet with Tocchet.  JR was only there to carry the owner’s bags. 

1 minute ago, Crabcakes said:

Blame ownership for not telling JR that Boudreau had an option for a 2nd year.  Plus its cock eyed for the owner to have hired the coach before hiring upper management (who would normally hire the coach).  Suffice to say, this is a typical example of how the Aquilini empire is run.

The good news is that JR is capable of keeping the reins on ownership and making sure that they keep in their lane.

How has JR shown he’s doing things differently than what Aquilini wants?  JR is a puppet.  He has free reign to make deals, but only as long as they are within the parameters prescribed by Aquilini.  

1 minute ago, Odd. said:

Seattle is looking great. I mean……

Who cares about Seattle?  Any true Canuck fan will hate the Krapheads.  So we are bad, and are looking stupid.  Should fans go cheer for a different team?  That I don’t understand.  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Crabcakes said:

Blame ownership for not telling JR that Boudreau had an option for a 2nd year.  Plus its cock eyed for the owner to have hired the coach before hiring upper management (who would normally hire the coach).  Suffice to say, this is a typical example of how the Aquilini empire is run.

The good news is that JR is capable of keeping the reins on ownership and making sure that they keep in their lane.

Ownership needs to fire JR before he does even more damage.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • There it is 1

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Who cares about Seattle?  Any true Canuck fan will hate the Krapheads.  So we are bad, and are looking stupid.  Should fans go cheer for a different team?  That I don’t understand.  

If Rutherford is allowed to stay and continue his BS, that's a pretty good option.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Crabcakes said:

Do you really believe JR didnt know that?

• There it is 1

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

If Rutherford is allowed to stay and continue his BS, that's a pretty good option.

Cheer for another team?  Nope.  True fans hate all other teams.  

Our owner might be handling the BB situation badly, but that’s no reason to cheer for another team.  

I don’t like JR too, but definitely not going to cheer for the Bruins, or Habs or any other team.  IMHAO that’s not a true fan who can jump ship.  True fans are with their team and only their team.  They may hate their owner and management and even some players, but the will always love their team and hate all others.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Ownership needs to fire JR before he does even more damage.

What damage?  He said himself that he was acting as advisor to Allvin.  I put the blame of signing Miller before Horvat on Allvin.  All else has been fine in my books.  

What we don't know is how negotiations went back when neither Miller nor Horvat were signed.  Maybe Horvat was asking too much and they thought that at the end of the day, they had better have one of them signed rather than lose both.  That's a scenario that was run on 650 FWIW.