The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wednesday, Jan 25/23 Vancouver Canucks(19-25-3) @ Seattle Kraken(27-14-5) 7:00pm at Climate Pledge Arena SNPTV SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

2 minutes ago, Devron said:

Miller wants to be better. That’s what I saw last game. Petey might be struggling now but that won’t last 

Why now…

he wanted to be better when green got fired to. 
so the only time he shows up is after a coach is fired wow what character a real veteran leader. Lol

They need to trade this turd before his contract kicks in or fire the coach again next year so he can “want to be better”again. 

he’ll be a buy  out candidate in 3 years

4 minutes ago, 24K PureCool said:

Pettey probably thinking too much with the new 'defensive' structure like he did under Green last season with his new 'defensive' structure. 

Pettey probably does best when playing purely on instinct. 

You might be right. Wonder how much the new staff has really asked of them with one practice though.

Just now, combover said:

Why now…

he wanted to be better when green got fired to. 
so the only time he shows up is after a coach is fired wow what character a real veteran leader. Lol

They need to trade this turd before his contract kicks in or fire the coach again next year so he can “want to be better”again. 

he’ll be a buy  out candidate in 3 years

I don’t think he’ll be a buyout candidate. He’ll just always piss off some fans though haha

1 minute ago, *Buzzsaw* said:

Then have some class and don't diss Horvat for no reason.

He is being paid $5.5 million... and by any standard he is delivering.

Horvat checked out weeks ago.  It’s pretty obvious based on his play. His contract is for the entire season not for just 50% of the season. Sure, he has 31 goals. If he wants to hold his hat on that good for him.  We need him to do more than score goals however.  But I am sure some team will give him his retirement contract. 

4 minutes ago, DefCon1 said:

Martin is a tank commander...but why would he ask for a raise when he is consistently giving up 5 goals. Even Delia is better at this point and he is a 3rd stringer goalie

Seriously,. it feels like this game should have ended 3 periods ago. 

This is literally me in the shark head right now, sitting at home, making sure if anyone "drops by", they won't recognize me watching the game...

20230125_205133.jpg

• Haha 2