The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday, Feb 9/23 Vancouver Canucks (20-27-4) @ New York Islanders (27-22-5) 4:30PT at UBS Arena TV: SNP RADIO: SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

2 minutes ago, babalu said:

On team tank but if there was a game I wouldn't mind seeing them win it's this one. Horvat is way too happy he's on the Islanders. Not buying this he wanted to be a Canuck forever bs. I think he planned to go to UFA the whole time. Hope the Islanders miss the playoffs and their pick becomes the first overall next year. 

That's the beauty of tonights game.  You can cheer for a win. Its the same result towards a shot at Bedard if we win or they win.

Just no 3 point game please

3 minutes ago, babalu said:

On team tank but if there was a game I wouldn't mind seeing them win it's this one. Horvat is way too happy he's on the Islanders. Not buying this he wanted to be a Canuck forever bs. I think he planned to go to UFA the whole time. Hope the Islanders miss the playoffs and their pick becomes the first overall next year. 

The pick is protected above 12 so if it becomes first over all Islanders pick it and we get their 2024 pick 

Just now, Provost said:

I don’t wish ill on Bo… but then being terrible the next two years would be amazing 

I don't wish ill on him either. I just think he wanted out but also wanted to stay popular amongst the Canuck fan base at the same time so he said all the right things. Kind of happy we kept Miller who just says what ever he wants. 

• Like 1