The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Detroit Red Wings | Feb.11 @ 9am

Rate this topic

Ted Lasso

Just now, Ray_Cathode said:

Power plays 7-1, till this call in favor of Detroit. On the first one, Detroit player was holding Miller’s stick for mist of the shift - Miller got a penalty for trying to get his stick back. On OELs delay penalty, the Detroit player smacked him on the head, right before he shot the puck over the glass. No call on either of those. Typical NHL crap. 

You're right, it's a conspiracy. 

4 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

A mild silver lining, but let’s face it, the really  issue is what is happening towards the top of the draft. Some really good talent there….which, with each win, won’t be making its way into our system. We need to go on a serious run of losses to tank and I just don’t see it happening. I feared for Bruce’s health so I’m ok with letting him go, but the new coach bump could really hurt our long term success.

The Canucks are in dire need to some elite talent in our system. Early returns seem to suggest that Raty ain’t that. I’ll be happy to be wrong about that though.

We have won 5 games since the new year, and lost 11. That's a 31% winning rate, you can't really expect much worse. No team in the NHL loses every single game.