The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Nashville Predators | Feb. 21, 2023

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

We need to get Bedard and michkov for the new Crosby Malkin combo. Makes perfect sense given our staff + how the hockey gods are letting the other tankers all get points. We technically have two picks that could get us close to making it happen. The dreaded trade up is needed...

48 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

Nice try Myers and Stillman... You'll get em next time. 

Looks like the Boeser experiment is over. Kuz outplayed him but lost his spot briefly on the top line while they were trying to showcase Boeser. 

Apparently there's no takers and Kuz goes back to lighting it up on top line. 

On that 4th Nashville goal where Myers tripped over his own feet causing a comedy of errors and eventually the goal, i couldn't help but laugh. Wife asked what's funny and all I could say was "my team is so bad" 

Anyway, we outplayed them by a wide margin. Just our defense sucks and Saros outplayed Delia 

Hey at least we are all having fun and laughing. That’s good. This is way less stressful than last year where every point mattered. 

• Cheers 2

32 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

We need to get Bedard and michkov for the new Crosby Malkin combo. Makes perfect sense given our staff + how the hockey gods are letting the other tankers all get points. We technically have two picks that could get us close to making it happen. The dreaded trade up is needed...

We need Bedard, and Reinbacher.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Tanks a lot 1

1 hour ago, kanucks25 said:

It is honestly fascinating, just fascinating how Tyler Myers is so large yet does such a tremendous job at being absolutely freaking useless on the ice on so many goals against.

Like watch the replays, and then pretend that he disappears from the ice. You'll notice absolutely nothing would change on the play, because of how good he is at somehow being a complete non factor.

Just fumbling around not taking a man and not blocking the puck. It's actually amazing.

I've defended him in the past, but that was baffling how bad he was today.