The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Rangers trade Vitali Kravtsov to Canucks for William Lockwood, 2026 7th-round pick

The scouting report is that he’s a big nifty guy with an amazing shot and decent playmaking ability but is soft, shies away from board battles, and can be a major floater. Lacks a 200ft game.

Edited by Odd.

13 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Clearly his development was rushed and he hasn’t found a place in New York. Gallant has proven he doesn’t have much time for young players who aren’t ready.

From the scouting reports I’ve read he does play an aggressive game. He’s got the size to play that way he just needs more development and coaching.

AK96 will be here to mentor him.  Kuzy wasn't much of a defensive player or very physical.  He's changed his game since Tocchet took over and is still scoring goals.  I'd out those two guys on a line together with Petey and see what happens.

Kuzmenko    Pettersson   Kravtsov

5 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

Don't do that to me, I need a top 5 pick or this season will just be sadness :sadno:

Well, demko back, easy schedule, improved defensive play.  I think they'll be lucky to be in the top 10.  They could easily finish 10-12

• Sad 1
  • There it is 1