The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Anaheim Ducks at Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 08, 2023 | 7:00 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

58 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

If that happens, and if a team say like at 14th or 15th spot approaches the Canucks and offers their 1st round pick and takes Miller off their hands with no retention would you do it?

No

20 minutes ago, Strawbone said:

It’s true, I was a dummy!

:( Sorry. I didn't mean you. You're super mellow from my recollection. :rolleyes: No, there were some pretty horrific comments and witch hunting going on though.

Edited by Gawdzukes

1 minute ago, Gawdzukes said:

:( Sorry. I didn't mean you. You're super mellow from my recollection. :rolleyes: No, there some pretty horrific comments and witch hunting going on though.

It’s all good. I was a dummy though. It’s so easy to jump to conclusions based on personal bias and very little actual information. We all do it. Lesson learned!

• Cheers 1

23 minutes ago, MaxVerstappen33 said:

I believe Tocc with make some tankish moves tonight. He did last game. Tocc should know that his job will be easier next year, the higher pick they get. 

I hope so. I'd like to see more of Podz and Kravs tonight. Tocc said he wants to get them more minutes.

• Cheers 1

6 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Some folks see what Chicago is doing and think that the Canucks should follow suit. Vancouver has been in a state of mediocrity for over a decade now, and for a while I was firmly on board with the team essentially throwing in the towel to see how low they could drop. The draw of drafting Bedard is strong when the team is shambolic. 

That being said, I've begin to realize that the Canucks also have a few truly remarkable players who are just entering their prime, and those players will want to improve and take on a larger role in the team, which fans are seeing happen right now. I'm pretty sure these players know that the remaining games are meaningless from a playoffs perspective, but something is still motivating them to play their asses off. That should be fostered and cultivated throughout the team. 

Ommm.

Say it, Ommmmm.

Let it roll into your head.

(go canucks go!)