The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday March 23 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs San Jose Sharks - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

3 minutes ago, grandmaster said:

That dye is apparently really bad for you

Yeah it have bromine in it, but with most things, I assume as I have not read the relevant papers, what amount is it dangerous? Do I have to eat like a gallon of red skittles everyday for the negative effect to be statistically significant?

Edited by 24K PureCool

Just now, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Myers looked good for a couple games but seems to be back to his old, chaos giraffe self. 

I’ve enjoyed his tenure with the team a lot more than most but he’s probably the most important (and realistic) piece we need to move this offseason.  

Hopefully he can keep the chaos under wraps down the stretch.

• Cheers 1

Just now, MaxVerstappen33 said:

Kravtsov can be a bit off at times but that doesn't mean we should give up on him in a few games. Valeri Nichushkin had no goals in 57 games 

I like Krav.  Tons of skill. Very good size.  Try him with miller and mikheyev next yr

• Upvote 1

Just now, MaxVerstappen33 said:

Kravtsov can be a bit off at times but that doesn't mean we should give up on him in a few games. Valeri Nichushkin had no goals in 57 games 

He's decent enough defensively that I don't mind him having a spot in the bottom 6 while he tries to find his offensive game.  

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1