The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Arizona Coyotes, April 13, 2023, Mullett Arena, 7PM PST (10PM EST), Last Chance at 8th Place Game

Rate this topic

Rocket-68

Will JT Miller Still be a Canucks Next Season?  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, brilac said:

I used to go up to Vancouver for Canucks game all the time years ago.  

Your toddler is 2 or 3?  I remember you talking about your toddler a while back in a GDT.

Going to be three two days after I turn 50 lol.

420 baby he is.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Great to see we actually accomplished.............SOMETHING..........this season.   Too bad it took all the way until game 82 to get to reach this Pinnacle of Success that folks will talking about for years!    ....and I though this season was a complete failure until this unparalleled Milestone was reached!   What was I thinking???

3 minutes ago, brilac said:

I have no idea how baseball works except for the wine drinking. the first time I went to a baseball game, the ball was coming our way and I was drinking wine. I was nervous the baseball was going to hit my wine. Someone caught it thank goodness, and my co-worker was like - "BRILAC"! WHY DIDN'T YOU CATCH THE BALL??? I was like... I'm drinking my wine. 

The second time we had a suite, and Chateau St. Michelle was served. 

But on a related note, I was at a Canucks game once many years ago, and the puck was coming our way, and the person behind me caught the puck. I was busy drinking my wine and did not realize the puck was coming our way. 

I think you should replace John Garret… no more ketchup stories, you can talk about wine and champagne and food stuff! Who cares about the boring game commentary :)