The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Arizona Coyotes, April 13, 2023, Mullett Arena, 7PM PST (10PM EST), Last Chance at 8th Place Game

Rate this topic

Rocket-68

Will JT Miller Still be a Canucks Next Season?  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

I usually just try to scoop them up and throw them outside. But those big godzilla spiders...nope. Vacuum gets those guys.

Those big huge spiders are Wolf spiders... completely harmless, very mild poison, and don't bite unless you provoke them continually, i.e. poke them with your finger while holding them in your hand... if you pick them up with kleenex, they will sit there quietly as you dump them out the window... eat tons of crawly bugs which damage your home.

UNX2RYQPLFFBDBUKABFYXUPKX4.jpg

Edited by *Buzzsaw*
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, canuckpuckluck1 said:

I dont think you would go to well down here in Australia. Everything creeps and crawls and wants to kill you.

Our spiders are bigger than your head!!!

Exhibit A "The Huntsman"

Could contain: Animal, Invertebrate, Spider

Exhibit B. A family of Huntsmen

Could contain: Animal

Exhibit C and my personal favourite...the deadly Sydney Funnel Web Spider. (which I think is the worlds deadliest spider)

Could contain: Animal, Invertebrate, Spider, Appliance, Ceiling Fan, Device, Electrical Device, Insect, Tarantula

That right there is why I never ended up going to Australia !!! Lol

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

That's what I figured.  I vacuumed both of them up - rather than risk a bite.

The Brazilian Wandering Spider is one of the most venomous spiders on earth. Frick! I have this horrible feeling like somethings crawling on me. 

Edited by PhillipBlunt
  • Cheers 1

What an amazing wedding cake John & his wife had.

Seriously though I'm gunna miss Cheech alot.

Not just his bias towards the Canucks, not just him as a character, not just the way the broadcast crew felt like apart of the team, but he's phenomenal at being a color guy. So many times he catches things I didn't see at lightning speed, then explains it phenomenally. He's the best.

Love Cheech. Happy retirement.

Edited by Smashian Kassian
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 3

1 minute ago, *Buzzsaw* said:

Those big huge spiders are Wolf spiders... completely harmless, very mild poison, and don't bite unless you provoke them continually, i.e. poke them with your finger while holding them in your hand... if you pick them up with kleenex, they will sit there quietly as you dump them out the window... eat tons of crawly bugs which damage your home.

Plus, they kill wasps - I love them - we get a few around my farm...

I don't kill any spiders - except for Black Widows - nasty those are.

Yeah and if it crawls across your hand…….That Stinks Fecal Matter GIF by Luke Alexander

I don't know that I would pick one up with Kleenex but...maybe with a forklift. I do try to put them outside for that very reason though. I hate killing anything....I feel total guilt when I do.

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Get a load of this spider I found in my bananas last august. This guy and one other climbed right out of the bunch up the wall.    I have yet to identify it but it was a fluorescent green that almost glowed in the dark.  If anyone know what this creature is LET ME KNOW because I still haven't been able to identify it.

Could contain: Animal, Invertebrate, Spider, Insect

Scared Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

• Haha 2
  • Huggy Bear 1