• Devils in 5
    • Devils in 6
    • Devils in 7
    • Rangers in 4
    • Rangers in 5
    • Rangers in 6
    • Rangers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/20/2023 at 11:30 PM

Oof traded for Kane and Tarasenko. They should be glad they didn't have give up a ransom to get those two. So much for Kane getting upset cause Rangers didn't trade for him until he said he wants to go there. 

But... stranger things have happened. Scary thing is NJ is winning without needing Meier to score. Argh I am jealous of NJ...

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, canuckwings said:

Oof traded for Kane and Tarasenko. They should be glad they didn't have give up a ransom to get those two. So much for Kane getting upset cause Rangers didn't trade for him until he said he wants to go there. 

But... stranger things have happened. Scary thing is NJ is winning without needing Meier to score. Argh I am jealous of NJ...

I am pretty surprised with this series. I thooght the Rangers would walk away with it. Not a fan the NYR.

Good for Lazar, hope NJD can silence the Rangers and send them into a mad retool. A first round exit for the Devils is fair play, they're only just starting, but for this Rangers team who have so much experience and sold so much to get bounced in 6 would be too sweet.

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [MDSF] New Jersey Devils (M2) vs. New York Rangers (M3) | Series tied 3-3

This series has drawn the least interest among our fan base if the whopping six pages in this thread is anything to go by. 

Rags deserve to lose for offering us crumbs for JT.

Don’t like NJD either. I’m baffled by my indifference as to the outcome.

I hope that the Canes make mincemeat out of whoever advances.

1 hour ago, PistolPete13 said:

This series has drawn the least interest among our fan base if the whopping six pages in this thread is anything to go by. 

I like this series, just have less time to browse these forums.
Hope the Devils win. Will be watching game 7 live.

4 hours ago, PistolPete13 said:

Crazy because it should be one of the hottest rivalries, but it's just so far away from home to be honest. Everyone hates Toronto so that page has exploded, everyone hates Boston so that page has exploded, the West is pretty close to us and to be honest the Rags are so different to '94 that no one cares anymore.

I'm really rooting for NJD though, not just the Hughes connection but good to see a team who has properly rebuilt, having some success, and via the path of over-compensating on defence. I doubt they win it in game 7, this is probably the beginning of their villain arc, but it's good experience for the kids nonetheless.

• Cheers 1

9 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Fans scrapping in the stands is beyond dumb, but it looks like that guy got what was coming to him....

Not new. Last yr a TB fan got suckered punched.  

That's NYC.  You get punched for no reason too. No need to increase your odds.