The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Draft and Off Season Talk

Rate this topic

Odd.

Less than 24 hours to go. 

We have a 6% chance of winning 1st or 2nd overall. To put it into perspective, you have worse odds of winning 5 dollars on a lottery ticket.

I just hope the Hawks or Habs don’t win Bedard. Chicago needs to be bad for a long time, I do not want any ounce of success coming their way. As for the Habs, they are one of the most insufferable fanbases in all of sports and I’d hate to have to listen to Habs fans glaze all over about Bedard the next 10+ years.

Teams I’d love to see win Bedard if not us would be either Columbus, Arizona, and despite being a divisional rival, San Jose. Bedard could single handedly save Arizona and also make Columbus an attractive spot for UFA’s.

Anyways here’s my lottery sim results. It took about 9 tries.

Come home Bedard. Vancouver is your destiny. 

Could contain: Text

Edited by Odd.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • RoughGame 1

22 minutes ago, Odd. said:

We have a 6% chance of winning 1st or 2nd overall. To put it into perspective, you have worse odds of winning 5 dollars on a lottery ticket.

I just hope the Hawks or Habs win Bedard. Chicago needs to be bad for a long time, I do not want any ounce of success coming their way. As for the Habs, they are one of the most insufferable fanbases in all of sports and I’d hate to have to listen to Habs fans glaze all over about Bedard the next 10+ years.

Teams I’d love to see win Bedard if not us would be either Columbus, Arizona, and despite being a divisional rival, San Jose. Bedard could single handedly save Arizona and also make Columbus an attractive spot for UFA’s.

Jackie's confused.

FH Mini 16: Jackie Chan? | Maximum Fun

Probably more likely he pulls a Lindros, or that in 7 years, he's signs as a UFA, at a home town discount, in an attempted to help be a player to bring the cup home to Lord Stanley's park, and have statues erected in his honour, than winning the lotto...

But... go Nucks!

• Cheers 3

31 minutes ago, Odd. said:

I just hope the Hawks or Habs win Bedard. Chicago needs to be bad for a long time, I do not want any ounce of success coming their way. As for the Habs, they are one of the most insufferable fanbases in all of sports and I’d hate to have to listen to Habs fans glaze all over about Bedard the next 10+ years.

Could contain: Text

Grammar is your friend when trying to share your opinion.

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

Vancouver currently has better odds on winning Bedard or Fantilli in this years draft than the Leafs do of even making it to game 7 against Florida.

Just have to Be-Leaf :bigblush:

So we’re winning the lottery tomorrow and the Leafs are winning four in a row. :towel: